Step 1 – Sign up
- Go to our website www.intempus.eu and click “Try Intempus”
- Fill in the form (do not tick the box “Integrate with e-conomic”) and click “Sign up”
- You will soon get an e-mail with username and password to Intempus Administration to the address you entered.
- Intempus Administration is a web based administration system where you will be able to get an overview of all your employees’ time reports. This is where you create new projects, customers, employees, and much more.
- You can now login to Intempus Administration: https://intempus.dk/admin?locale=en_US
Step 2 – Create Employee Groups
- In Intempus Administration, click on “Settings” and then “Employee groups”. In Intempus, all employees belong to an employee group, for example “administration”, “manager”, “intern” etc. The employee groups contain all the activities that an employee can report via the app. We have created a standard model, but you are free to edit it as you see fit.
Step 3 – Create employees
- In Intempus Administration, click on the “Employees” tab, then “Create employee” and fill in the form.
- Next, you will be asked to create a contract for the employee. This is where you choose which employee group the employee should belong to. You will also be able to set an end date for the employee’s employment, as well as the hourly wage.
Step 4 – Create customers and projects
- In Intempus Administration, click on the “Customers” tab. Next, click “Create customer” and fill in the form. When you have created a customer, you will get the opportunity to create a project for this customer. When a project has been created, your employees will be able to find it in the app.
When you have created all your customers and projects you are ready to start using Intempus!
Step 5 – Download Intempus App
If you have not already downloaded the app, you can do so in the Apple App Store or Google Play.